The Duffers.............

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Following the interesting comments on my Dipper thread, this a thread to show that whilst many of the bird shots posted on this forum are of a high standard the same people are equally capable to capture duffers.

Hopefully newcomers to bird photography and this forum will see that there is hope for them yet :D

As this is very much 'tongue in cheek' and in the spirit of Christmas so there is no need for anyone to get too embarrassed by posting here.

My opening effort is:

IMG_7017.jpg

I see your duffer and raise you to this........:D

oops.jpg

It ain`t a bird, but by God it is a duffer......:)

Deer1.jpg

We all get crap shots Tom, see how many have the cajones to post them up...........:naughty:

It ain`t a bird, but by God it is a duffer......:)

Deer1.jpg

Another good one Ade - we can even run this this theme in Animals & Nature!

It could have been a belter if it was the right side of the supposed deer fencing...........:D

Not through glass mate no, they had jumped the deer fencing and were running around trying to get out,I opened the gate for them in the end.Still don`t know where they jumped it.

Last edited:
Following the interesting comments on my Dipper thread, this a thread to show that whilst many of the bird shots posted on this forum are of a high standard the same people are equally capable to capture duffers.

Hopefully newcomers to bird photography and this forum will see that there is hope for them yet :D

As this is very much 'tongue in cheek' and in the spirit of Christmas so there is no need for anyone to get too embarrassed by posting here.

My opening effort is:

IMG_7017.jpg

Thats oof Tom colours are all wrong, and you have got nasty bokeh :razz:
My collection to follow :D

We all get crap shots Tom, see how many have the cajones to post them up...........:naughty:

Well they'd better Ade otherwise it looks a fix as we are joint favorites at the moment - about time I won something.

Last edited:
Well they'd better Ade otherwise it looks a fix as we are joint favorites at the moment - about time I won something.

Crap dipper shot..................(y)

dipper.jpg

(y)

Here is my latest, I am starting to build up a nice collection of oof Red Kite shots. I will probably be posting here regularly :geek:

IMG_5541.jpg

One of my duffers. There is a Sparra hawk in there somewhere:D

Very high standard of duffers at the moment,well done all..........:clap:

I can get MUCH worse!

I have found some real crap on an old hard drive.........:LOL:

An early attempt at marsh harriers.

mh.jpg

Last edited:
3837259967_0f8b6d1187_o.jpg

But my all time favourite duffer shot has to be my headbanger Wren! :cool:

3720247286_6b1bdb7d0d_o.jpg

But my all time favourite duffer shot has to be my headbanger Wren! :cool:

Kingfisher takes the top spot there Cedric..............:naughty:

That`ll take some beating mate.......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wasn't to sure about this one Ade as you can still see it - some people might think I'm trying to slip a good one in. :D

Only just Tom, only just.......:D

I can only find this one

kf.jpg

Just hoping this is giving the beginners some good tips on how its done!

Damn, those coots are quick.......:bonk:

coot.jpg

Back