The Duxford Airshow

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
:agree:, those Spitfires look great in No 8, a simple shot but well taken.

1 and 8 are my favourites here - awesome photo's mate.

Think I need more practice.

Another here who loves number 8. Love the detail in number 4 as well. Great set.

Some nice shots :) I really need to get a bit closer to some of these planes rather than being a mile away from the airfield all the time lol

Wow, what a fantastic response... thanks very much :) 8 is about the only thing that was worth the 5am start on Sunday! Here's a slight encore:

9)
The Duxford Airshow by Harry Measures, on Flickr

10)

11)

12)
Duxford Airshow 2014 by Harry Measures, on Flickr

I know which jet display I enjoyed more... ;)

13)
Duxford Airshow 2014 by Harry Measures, on Flickr

And one final early morning shot:

That last one is rather lovely :) I'm a bit jealous! I definitely need to get a bit closer to some planes for the next show :)

It's hard to get something different

That last one is rather lovely :) I'm a bit jealous! I definitely need to get a bit closer to some planes for the next show :)

It's hard to get something different

I have an unfair advantage of having the access to these lovely old warbirds though. Not easy and you get covered in crap a lot. Have you ever tried cleaning a bearcat?!

Fantastic set, has made me determined to go to a few more shows in the future. I particularly like No.5. It looks like it would be well placed in a Breitling brochure :) As has already been said no. 8 is the other stand out for me. Would look great printed on a wall.

Love the last one, would like to see a closer crop just for interest you understand. ;)

Thanks you. Which bit would you like a closer crop of, the dew drops?

really good capture

Fantastic set, has made me determined to go to a few more shows in the future. I particularly like No.5. It looks like it would be well placed in a Breitling brochure :) As has already been said no. 8 is the other stand out for me. Would look great printed on a wall.

Thanks you. I would advise the shows at Old Warden, Flying Legends at Duxford (if you like warbirds), and RIAT to name but a few gooduns'.

Here's a few more of the people:

Clear Prop by Harry Measures, on Flickr

Briefing. by Harry Measures, on Flickr

Back