The Kelpies.

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
This whole area doesn't open up until well into next year which means it's rather difficult to get shots from the right angle.

Add to that the rather dreich weather and most turned out to make a unicorn, with the pylon behind it!

C&C welcome as always but these are just a wee first go until next Spring.

Well those look cracking pieces of artwork and will look wonderful when completed, as said shame about the pylons. Super set though.

I pass these every day going to work, they are now finished as a structure, but there is still a lot of work getting done around them. However as I sit at a set of traffic lights looking over at them the thing that disappoints me the most is the pylons. They are part of this http://www.thehelix.co.uk/

Well those look cracking pieces of artwork and will look wonderful when completed, as said shame about the pylons. Super set though.

Thanks for the comments, Steve.

I pass these every day going to work, they are now finished as a structure, but there is still a lot of work getting done around them. However as I sit at a set of traffic lights looking over at them the thing that disappoints me the most is the pylons. They are part of this http://www.thehelix.co.uk/

Should be OK once you can get round the back of ASDA to them, at the moment though, one would get rather wet in the canal!

Hopefully. I'll wait until it opens next spring and try to get some pictures in the quit times on the way home from work.

Your copyrights a bit 'In your face' might be better if it was a little less conspicuous? But thanks for showing us. I must admit that I've never heard anything about them!

Your copyrights a bit 'In your face' might be better if it was a little less conspicuous? But thanks for showing us. I must admit that I've never heard anything about them!

Thanks, Paul, maybe should have chosen another of my copyright texts.

It's an interesting structure and an exploratory trip is all well and good, but you'll need to go back under better light and when you can get proper access

Agreed, probably next Spring and early morning should get something better:rolleyes:

Back