The Kelpies

Jjm

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
The Kelpies are 30 mtr sculptures near Falkirk which officially open on the 18th I think.I had an early finish so went for a peek

Iam really starting to dislike flickr Grrrr

Last edited:
I like this shot

Reactions: Jjm
Thanks Alf how do I share this so it's visible?

Click on the drawing pin select a size copy and paste. It has been playing up again today for me on Firefox so I have had to use google chrome at times.

Look HERE for info

Cheers Alf sorted:)

I quite like it but I'd have personally been tempted to have a go at loosing the electricity wires/pilon, I have no ideal what the location is actually like but would it have been possible to compose with less of the foreground paving as truth be told its not exactly interesting and detracts from the sculpture...it does feel a little on the warm side even for a sunset however considering that your facing the sun...

You do have a largish dust spot just about half way between the tip of the nose of the right hand sculpture and the edge of frame, so it would be worth cleaning that up :)

Matt

Reactions: Jjm
Thanks Matt Yeah it was warmed up a tad it was fenced off and a workman was hassling me to hurry up so I didnt have as long as i wud have liked to
try different angles etc

Well I've had a go

Last edited:
Reactions: ST4
Back