The Official Fuji X10/X20/X30/XF1/XQ1 Thread

Love #1 & #3 Kev, you're getting some use out of it now!! :)

David,

Thank you, I am getting hooked and it is all thanks to you. A big massive THANK YOU for the push.

:D

Hi guys, has anyone on here had a problem with a focus error warning coming up on screen when the camera is turned on? Had it 2 or 3 times while on holiday.
I've only had my X10 2 months or so so I am a bit disappointed, though if you remove the battery and then replace it the problem clears. Anyone else had this
happen? Apologies if already covered I did search but didn't see anything.

Yes same thing on a XF1 see my post 8889 and others it has nothing to do with the battery but an intermittent fault... well till it happens all the time

H

Why is it down to me? I'm not getting the blame. :D

Hi David, It's because your enthusiasm is "Infectious" and very much appreciated. Keep up the good work.:)

George.

Hi David, It's because your enthusiasm is "Infectious" and very much appreciated. Keep up the good work.:)

George.

Yes I fully agree with this.

Hi guys, has anyone on here had a problem with a focus error warning coming up on screen when the camera is turned on? Had it 2 or 3 times while on holiday.
I've only had my X10 2 months or so so I am a bit disappointed, though if you remove the battery and then replace it the problem clears. Anyone else had this
happen? Apologies if already covered I did search but didn't see anything.

Yes same thing on a XF1 see my post 8889 and others it has nothing to do with the battery but an intermittent fault... well till it happens all the time

H

I have both the X10 and the XF1 and I have not had that problem yet, but I have had both Cameras fail to start up on several occasions. This was solved by simply turning the Cameras off and on again, once the X10 failed to start up I panicked and thought it was broken, it came on by the fourth attempt. I can certainly say they are funny quirky little Cameras, but I still love them as much as ever.

Thanks for the the replies John & Helen . I have also had the camera fail to start John which cleared by switching off then on again. Quirky camera as you say!

Yes, they're eccentric and idiosyncratic little beggars! Both my X10 and the newer XF1 on odd occasions refuse to start until I ask them nicely by turning off then back on.

:agree: Awesome shot

Took this in South Wales last weekend, 4 shots with a Fuji X10 stitched into a panoramic. Did some processing in Google photos and Lightroom
Nash Point by nigelwilliams2001, on Flickr

Also made a Black and White version, which I think I prefer
Nash Point BW by nigelwilliams2001, on Flickr

Very nice composition and processing. I like the vibrancy in your colour image but number 2 pips it for me very Ansell Adams !

I've just put my mint condition XF1 up for sale on the forum.

Cracking little camera as you all already know but upgraded to an X100, just much prefer having an optical viewfinder!

Went to the Sandwich beer festival yesterday. When I checked the sd card in my XF1 this afternoon, It had one image on it.
This was it.....
14622292096_22873fbd77_z_d.jpg

Allan

Probably 70/30 in favour of the viewfinder.
Sometimes you need the screen when you want a bit more accuracy
Allan

Question for the x20 users which do you use more viewfinder or screen?

Hi Mike, The viewfinder virtually all the time. I only use the screen for something fairly close up.

Question for the x20 users which do you use more viewfinder or screen?
OVF unless shooting close up/macro in which case LCD. The other exception would be if I want to get the horizon level - for some reason, Fuji left that out of the OVF.

More super shots Kev. How is the first one from Reading processed? Is it a film simulation? Actually looks authentic film. :LOL:

Been neglecting my XF for a week or two as i have found some love for my D7000 and new flash but when i found this little guy in the drawer i thought i'd have a play with both... (Read BIG MASSIVE KID!) :D

The Sheriff
by David Raynham, on Flickr

David, Thanks. All the recent photos have been developed using the SLR Lounge plugin.

Back