The Official Fuji X10/X20/X30/XF1/XQ1 Thread

I think im just going to have to be extra specially good in the run up to Christmas (apologies for using the 'C' word), give my wife the puppy dog eyes a few times, and maybe she will take pity on me and buy me one :D

You get up too early. Night night sleepy head :wave:

I did that with the X-E2, even put one on pre-order only to see the price plummet in a few months, the X30 will be less than £400 by Christmas and maybe even as low as £350. Hey you could get another XF1 for the difference!!!

Keep lusting and buy later, that's the sensible advice, but GAS has a habit of striking just when you are not expecting it.........

Charges using supplied micro USB cable
Such a small detail, but this would be so welcome across the whole range - being able to recharge on-the-go with an Anker battery pack.

I know exactly what you mean @Mr Perceptive and I KNOW you're 100% right. But I want it soooooooooo bad. :D I wanted the x20 really badly but this has so many neat features that would suit me more. I'm even willing to spend the release price which if you know me, you will know how hard that is for me. Even contemplated selling the xf aswell. (Although I'd probably end up buying a new one the following day.) :LOL:

I did that with the X-E2, even put one on pre-order only to see the price plummet in a few months, the X30 will be less than £400 by Christmas and maybe even as low as £350. Hey you could get another XF1 for the difference!!!

Keep lusting and buy later, that's the sensible advice, but GAS has a habit of striking just when you are not expecting it.........

Yes, but the free £70 case and £50 voucher at calumet means its ONLY £359, and I could sell the X10 etc etc...

I'm going to hold off until they appear in the Fuji Refurb Shop.

That seems a sensible option....
Both my X10 and X20 were refurbished. and have proved excellent deals.
I do not need an X30 but fancy one anyway.
I will be happier when all the problems have worked their way out, have been solved and any firmware changes put in place.
I am not in a hurry and may even put it off till the choice becomes one between an X30 and an X40....................

Well my XF1 has got a problem. grrrr. If I zoom any further than 35mm then every photo is over exposed. Guess its that aperture blades issue I have read elsewhere.

Back