The Official Fuji X10/X20/X30/XF1/XQ1 Thread

minnt

With what you'd get for the XF1, I would keep it, none of the other Fuji X cameras just slip into a pocket like an XF1 does. I use mine just for that role, it's often in my pocket when my other Fuji X cameras are sat at home in camera bag.

David (a minor Fuji Addict, currently with four X series cameras and two other Fuji's!!!)

That's the thing Marcus, I don't think I will. It really hasn't been used for anything meaningful. The x20 is such a joy (for me) to use and if I have a 'better' camera on the table to use I will just pick that up instead.

Just posted a swap thread in the classifieds although I may sell if someone offers. :cool:

Gotta agree - now you have the 20, you'll always pick it up.

Sell t'other

So, this is pretty much all the XF1 gets used for these days, which is a shame. :( Think i may sell it. :(

I Spy...
by David Raynham, on Flickr

Damn! If you were closer, I could be tempted by a green XF to match Mrs Nod's car's paintwork but can't really justify a 3rd... Besides, my 50mm is an old AF one, predating even the D version (and I love it too much to dispose of it).

Daren't visit the camera shop in case there's an X-30 there...

Want to play with one first.

Not yet don't want to be a first footer. I will wait till a few get to the referb stage and get any updates.

David, looking forward to the xf1. I have a xe1 so know about the great Fuji colours. Can't wait for the Autumn colours to arrive

Sometimes anticipation and desire gets the upper hand over caution.
If that were not the case Cigarette manufacturers would have gone to the wall long ago.
And there would be no chance at all for camera makers.

The X30 looks fairly addictive...........................
can't wait to try out the fully featured Fuji remote app............... and all the new personalizable buttons on the camera

Lol - yes you can bet that seed of doubt is well and truely planted already :D

And it looked so good in green. A custom colour, no less.

If it were me, I 'd be reluctant to let it go...

hehehe

My ikkle xf1 hasn't seen the light of day for 10+ days now. If I ever make out out of the country on business, I'm sure it'll be great. Hasn't stopped me looking at the rx100 though but at £518 from Panmoz, they're still too pricey for a p&s for me

Back