The Performers

Edit My Images
No
Here is one that always cheers me up. Recently re-processed and now re-posted.

PerformersFL2.jpg

Fantastic shot.
Love it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Just checked a few of your other pix Tuna and I'm well impressed.
Looks to me like you're one of the daddy's on here.

Last edited:
Good shot. The guy in yellow shirt at the back looks like an extra from Beetlejuice though!

A

Thank you for your comments.

Why was this image moved to a forum that appears to be predominately portrait oriented? Did the moderator think I took a portrait? This would most fit under "street" and since there is no such category it belongs in General where I put it.

Idiocy.

Thank you for your comments.

Why was this image moved to a forum that appears to be predominately portrait oriented? Did the moderator think I took a portrait? This would most fit under "street" and since there is no such category it belongs in General where I put it.

Idiocy.

Whether portrait, candid, group or family. If your photo contains people, then it goes in here. :rules:

According to my photography teacher, there are 5 genres of photography.

Cityscape, Landscape, Portrait, Still Life and Social Documentary.

I have no idea where things such as a bird or a motorsport shot would go into though!

This however should be in the 'awesome' genre of photography :) I love it :)

Whether portrait, candid, group or family. If your photo contains people, then it goes in here. :rules:

Once again, idiocy. I will also add: foolishness and ignorance. How come "Liverpool Street Photography" hasn't been moved? Because it was actually shot on a street? Ha!

Idiocy.

It's just a forum dude, I don't see having people photos as a category a problem. It used to be pretty much one big forum where everything went in together. Now it's a bit more segregated. It could be spilt up ad-infinitum, but you've got to stop somewhere.

Why does it matter so much to you which forum your pic goes in?

Got some great expressions there (y)

This is like 20 photographs rolled into one, brilliant (y)
Is it a natural scenario or was it staged?

Back