The Tree of Life

smr

Name
Joel
Edit My Images
No
Hope you don't mind - first time I've ever posted a phone shot on here, but I thought it worth sharing. It's not always about having the latest and greatest camera gear.

On that note my recent Llyn Padarn image is featured on Flickr Explore today taken with a Canon 80D.

Anyway, here's an image from yesterday morning and all I had to take photos with was my Galaxy S9 phone.

Frosty Sunrise.jpg

Right place, right time. What you recorded it with is not important, you nailed it. Nice one (y)

Reactions: smr
I’m looking at the picture on my phone, i didn’t think about the gear but the first thing that came to mind was how lovely is this picture. I love the contrast of the cool and warm tones, excellent! Surely you must have adjusted the white balance, no?

I’m looking at the picture on my phone, i didn’t think about the gear but the first thing that came to mind was how lovely is this picture. I love the contrast of the cool and warm tones, excellent! Surely you must have adjusted the white balance, no?

Thanks, yes given the photo a quick edit in Lightroom. It's had some pretty basic editing to bring out the emotive aspect somewhat.

I'm thrilled to say that my photograph 'The Tree of Life' has been shortlisted for the British Photography Awards.
The competition is sponsored by and in partnership with Samsung and I along with 19 other entrants in the Landscape Category have been chosen and invited to an awards event at a roof top deck in London as well as the BPA gala.

I'm thrilled to say that my photograph 'The Tree of Life' has been shortlisted for the British Photography Awards.
The competition is sponsored by and in partnership with Samsung and I along with 19 other entrants in the Landscape Category have been chosen and invited to an awards event at a roof top deck in London as well as the BPA gala.
Congratulations, it is indeed a memorable photograph.

Congrats that’s a wonderful image

Cool ;)

That's an excellent capture. Congrats on being selected, the ultimate winners must have been truly spectacular.

Back