The Village | Squared

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Been thinking about starting something new & different for a while.

I'm not sure where it's going to go..... The initial plan is to get us out to some new places and also some more non-tourist places too! Just getting really fed up with the same spots in Bristol etc Really need to change things around a bit! At the moment it's quite nice with the low winter sun.

So... Villages. In a square format. I also want to keep them all at 35mm or 40mm too.

The end plan might even be a book or zine or something.

*** by Lee, on Flickr

*** by Lee, on Flickr

*** by Lee, on Flickr

I like those. The colours are very attractive, all muted, nothing bright. (y)

they look better on Flickr because one sees the effect of the square format (very attractive). On the forum they are too large, meaning that one has to scroll through the picture to see it.

Thank you. Yes (I know it's popular :rolleyes: ) but I wanted a softer more film type look. I would have liked to have shot this on film but its just not convenient really - plus I don't have a 6x6 MF camera!

I did copy the link at a smaller size but obviously not small enough :)

While I was stationed in Germany, late 1960's, I liked going around the the samll villages. Went to the big cities too buy they just weren't on the same level as the small villages for me. Go to a city and you see today. Go to a small village and you see years ago! One regret I had was I never saw the village the sire was near. Remote site that was made to deploy anywhere in the world in case of need. Village was Fishbock and for some reason just never got there. Love those little villages!

Back