they had to look

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Just sorting saturdays pictures.. this was late on in day.. floodlights are on hence iso 3200

I just instantly thought it amusing :) Or is it just me..

ooer_look.jpg

I love the way the injured player seems to be the least concerned :D

Cracker of a shot !

Woodley Sports v Rossendale Utd ..(these are woodley players) Bottom end of manchester.. Rossendale are covered by my local paper and with all games near here off I went furthur afield as they say.. thank goodness for 3g pitches ... they used a plain pic in the paper..
http://kipax.fotopic.net/p55836853.html

Great shot. The guy in the middle is Jeff Whitley who was playing in the Premiership a few years ago.

Excuse me..I live near Woodley and I'll have you know it might be the south..but certainly not the bottom ;) :p

I think the football result proves it :LOL:

This is crying out for a caption contest :D

Ex Northern Ireland too.

Hope you don't mind me putting a link to your picture of a Northern Ireland forum I'm on KIPAX, just letting the boys seeing what he is up too now.

Last edited:
Ex Northern Ireland too.

Hope you don't mind me putting a link to your picture of a Northern Ireland forum I'm on KIPAX, just letting the boys seeing what he is up too now.

Aye, I took the liberty of linking to it on a Sunderland forum too. With another link to your home page included. I hope you don't mind.

Guys.... Mind?? .. You have my thanks.. linking to me is goooood! :)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously good photo that!! :clap:(y)

Would this be the sporting equivalent of "chimping"?

(Great photo by the way) :clap:

Back