This afternoon...

Edit My Images
Yes
I got a call from my missus, the Lancaster is out, grab your camera.

I did, I think the Pilot decided to help me out....

170408%20(176).jpg

There is a gallery of more shots .... here

Regards

Gresh

I love PA474. I wish I lived a bit closer to Conningsby, but I guess you can have too much of a good thing. (I keep telling myself that. :) )

It was nice of them to line up all four props like that. It might have looked cluttered otherwise. ;)

The Eurofighter is a noisy nasty thing, and I bore of it easily.

But the BBMF is awesome, it sounds beautiful, looks beautiful, and IS beautiful, I will never tire of that!

seen one of these when i was stationed at raf marham certainly are beautiful machines love the pic .(y)

Very nice! I love how all the blades are in perfectly in sync. Classic bit of kit there! They don't make em like they used to hey.

Very nice shot Gresh. It is a fantastic aircraft. I once stood by the fence at Conningsby when the fired it up one day. The sound was immense!

I once visited the engine test room, albeit for the Tornado, now that was a hell of a noise, the can not be solid, because they'd vibrate apart and the window was at least six inches thick, the only solid walls are around the control room, otherwise it'd probably vapourise your internal organs!

And thanks.

Looking through the pics again, found this one....

I quite like that too. There is a bigger version of it if you click the pic, but it is fairly large.

That second one looks great full size! Even better as my desktop! Hope you don't mind.

Back