This weeks wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Just to show that sometimes you have off days ......

Tough day at the office ......

The venue had very little shade and the sun unmerciful and the couple although great fun were harder to work ...

Banished to a balcony during the service and not even allowed to use flash during the posed signing of the register so not much from the service - Oh joy !!

Oh and #10 is supposed to be the serious type old fashioned portrait .....
DSC_0982.jpg

DSC_8000.jpg

DSC_8248.jpg

DSC_1091.jpg

DSC_1160.jpg

DSC_8692.jpg

DSC_8386.jpg

DSC_8599.jpg

DSC_8558.jpg

DSC_8593.jpg

Last edited:
These shots are absolutely brilliant!

My favourites are #6, #11, #13, and #14.

#14 is maybe a standard type of wedding photo (I don't know - if it isn't it should be!), and works brilliantly.

#6 I think is just fantastic. :)

These shots are absolutely brilliant!

My favourites are #6, #11, #13, and #14.

#14 is maybe a standard type of wedding photo (I don't know - if it isn't it should be!), and works brilliantly.

#6 I think is just fantastic. :)

Thanks Tom - #6 she was just stood contemplating the world .....

If that's an off day then you're just showing off :D
Cracking set, #6 is fantastic (y)

You're getting quite good at this! :D

Love #6. :clap:

6 & 14 for me. No. 10's definitely looking a bit drastic. More like going to register a death than a wedding.

Oh yes, excellent website as well. Spent a long while going through it this morning and there's some superb stuff in there. I think a lot of us aspire to do as well as you.

6 & 14 for me. No. 10's definitely looking a bit drastic. More like going to register a death than a wedding.

Oh yes, excellent website as well. Spent a long while going through it this morning and there's some superb stuff in there. I think a lot of us aspire to do as well as you.

LOL - thanks ..... #10 either you like or not - perhaps I should have done a sepia type wild west process on it

If im being honest I don't think they come close to your other set in the slightest, however you have very valid reasons for this. Still good but im being critical because of the other set. #8 is a real gem though, I think it shows that you couldn't be as creative as you would have liked.

If im being honest I don't think they come close to your other set in the slightest, however you have very valid reasons for this. Still good but im being critical because of the other set. #8 is a real gem though, I think it shows that you couldn't be as creative as you would have liked.

Cheers - What I was trying to show was that not everyday is perfect - but you still have to get the goods - and you are right ..... location and weather play a massive part and without it you are severely limited

Great shots as it sounds like this wasn't an ideal environment, so were you banished to the balcony by the minister?

I don't think I'll ever understand why some Churches insist on this, after all the emphasis on happiness they put on a couple when they come to register at the church, plus the fact that the couple's have usually paid upwards from £250 for the service, there shouldn't be any reason to restrict the photographer.

After all, if other couples see the shots and like the location then they too will consider getting married there (and thus the church gains another £250+)

Highly illogical for a church to restrict a decent source of income

Great shots as it sounds like this wasn't an ideal environment, so were you banished to the balcony by the minister?

I don't think I'll ever understand why some Churches insist on this, after all the emphasis on happiness they put on a couple when they come to register at the church, plus the fact that the couple's have usually paid upwards from £250 for the service, there shouldn't be any reason to restrict the photographer.

After all, if other couples see the shots and like the location then they too will consider getting married there (and thus the church gains another £250+)

Highly illogical for a church to restrict a decent source of income

Cheers Rob - Yes it was the minister ..... I accept all the religious bit - but surely the B+G want something to bring back the memories in 20 years .....

Well might have been an off day, but it still delivers the goods (y)

6 is especially lovely.

Lee

Back