Thought I'd try something different this morning...

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I guess this is still a macro/close up but there are no insects etc to be seen. :) I thought the pattern and variety of water droplets on the fresh blue paint were definitely worth a shot!

Works for me :) altho I can see your reflection in the droplets but in many different forms :)
Nice shot

You look like a lego man in those reflections, I like the shot btw

haha Awesome shot and yes., I see a Lego man too :D

Thanks, everyone.....and now you've said it, all I can see are the bl**dy lego men!! :) It is actually the flash unit rather than the shape of my head....I hope!

Love it, the contrast between the two layers. Not everybody will notice but when it's out on a photo it's lovely.

Really nice. I love this. The only thing I find annoying are the bits of grey/white crud on the horizontal join, and the wooden plank on the immediate left has some imperfections right in the centre of the image too. Personally I would clone these out or go back for a reshoot and try and find an area that was perfect!

Thanks, Art & Tim.....I might try cloning out the white bits as well as the yellow blob in the middle (the top half in the original shot was actually white so they didn't stand out as much)!

#2 ????? :thinking:

Back