Edit My Images
Yes
At the signal box
ra9h1t.jpg

Landscape
e8wr9d.jpg

Confederate Memorial
20kochc.jpg

Thank you, Susie for your comment, would you care to explain, please, what sort of editing could improve the images?

That's OK, I read this comment before I saw the other one. I have a few more images in the pipe-line.

Yes - I think there are big improvement on the first batch - you really are onto something with these:)

In terms of improvement in processing in the first one - which I like the most my eye keeps getting drawn to the man's right arm - ?Is it slightly blown? Or maybe it's because the reflection from the train just makes it a big white patch.

That is an interesting point about the arm - I'll have a look and see if a bit of judicious burning helps, thanks.

I would like to comment on your last effort, which is Stone Mountain, I have visited this place, but cannot make out where you were standing when you photographed this, unless you were in the cable car that takes you to the top.
Its way out of proportion,it looks to be in a stretch mode, would be more effective if taken in landscape mode.

Thank you, Tony, for your response, I cannot remember the details of exactly from where the photograph was taken but it seems that it must have been from the cable car. I know the camera was a Nikkormat EL the lens would have been a Nikkon 135 mm telephoto and the film Kodachrome 25. However, the reason I chose this image from the rest was because it was different from the usual full frontal view. The riders are riding towards you and they are looking at you not simply passing by. Isn't this what art is all about?

Back