Three Portraits, Three Explores

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
I get my images invited into groups, one of which called 'explore' - I have a feeling accepting into these groups drops my images off explore.. so I must stop doing that :D

Well you've clearly got a talent for manipulating available light. It does help having a pretty model. Maybe I should trade mine in. (Don't tell my missus I said that!). :D

Well you've clearly got a talent for manipulating available light. It does help having a pretty model. Maybe I should trade mine in. (Don't tell my missus I said that!). :D

Thanks, I casually mentioned about model sites to Louise - photos for shoots type thing, didn't go down too well :D

the third photo we were not initially sitting there, some other girl was - as soon as she went, I swooped in to use that light :D

I gotta admit that No.2 is my favourite. Something nice about a subtly lit B&W.

I like them all, just a shame about her eyes, nose and mouth in the reflection in 3, and the dirty window, but i'm just being picky ;)

I like those first two shots, the reflection mostly in the first and the look in the 2nd of, "I like those dan, you've been taking photos of my cleavage all holiday, now you can buy me these!" lol ;)

Its a shame doubling glazing (or maybe triple glazing in the case of the jewellers) doubling-up-the reflections in that first image, the 2nd, not so noticeable.

Is the B&W processing different in the 1st and 2nd images, I really like the 1st B&W conversion? It might just be the light being thrown off the window display, but I prefer the B&W in the 1st more than the 2nd.

Not sure about the 3rd, Would have been nice to have had a clear reflection (not doubled up again) of her face, deep in thought, absorbing the sunshine with her morning whatever-coffee-that is? frapuccino?

Hope you took one with a milky-moustache for a laugh? :)

Nice set Dan (y)

Thanks, I casually mentioned about model sites to Louise - photos for shoots type thing, didn't go down too well :D

the third photo we were not initially sitting there, some other girl was - as soon as she went, I swooped in to use that light :D
just read this lol, now you've had it - you mentioned it, now everytime louise thinks she looks ugly, that subject will definitely pop up! lol

I like those first two shots, the reflection mostly in the first and the look in the 2nd of, "I like those dan, you've been taking photos of my cleavage all holiday, now you can buy me these!" lol ;)

Its a shame doubling glazing (or maybe triple glazing in the case of the jewellers) doubling-up-the reflections in that first image, the 2nd, not so noticeable.

Is the B&W processing different in the 1st and 2nd images, I really like the 1st B&W conversion? It might just be the light being thrown off the window display, but I prefer the B&W in the 1st more than the 2nd.

Not sure about the 3rd, Would have been nice to have had a clear reflection (not doubled up again) of her face, deep in thought, absorbing the sunshine with her morning whatever-coffee-that is? frapuccino?

Hope you took one with a milky-moustache for a laugh? :)

Nice set Dan (y)

Cheers Carl

I suspect the processing should have been near enough the same (except diff level tweaks), although I have been trying something different - but i didn't think it was with these images.

You know, coffee in a glass is a bad idea.. my hands were burning taking them to the table....

you're welcome :)

didn't they give you a tray? I have to forktruck lift mine to the table in Costa's, the mug is that big.

Whenever I come across a seemingly grumpy foreigner I assume they just hate the English, and I do nothing to cause them any more grievance like asking for a tray :)

Back