Answered Thumbnails in Critique Forums

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
I suspect the answer is that it can't be done, but thumbnail images of the photo's posted in the Critique Forums could potentially increase activity. I suspect many people don't even click on a title unless it catches their attention and therefore miss interesting images. On the previous, now defunct, site I used to be active on images were visible from the home page.

On the previous, now defunct, site I used to be active on images were visible from the home page.
Do you mean like this?
Opera-Snapshot_2023-08-24_123353_www.talkphotography.co.jpg

100'S of images are posted per day, those that are linked from flickr take precedence over attachments.

Sorry for the delay in responding, minor family crisis when my wife fell and broke her leg. She ended up in hospital for nearly 2 weeks!

Not quite. At its peak the previous site I referred to had nearly 1000 images per day and all images were displayed. What is done here is certainly a decent alternative.

Sorry for the delay in responding, minor family crisis when my wife fell and broke her leg. She ended up in hospital for nearly 2 weeks!
I hope she is well on her way to mending :)

At its peak the previous site I referred to had nearly 1000 images per day and all images were displayed.

Personally, I feel that if we flooded the home page with circa 1000 image thumbnails it would look messy,
hence, I / we prefer a mixture of images and information.

Back