Tiger cub all grown up!

Edit My Images
Yes
:)Hi I went back to the zoo today
I spent most of the morning chatting:D but managed a pic of the Tiger cub
I had to blend two shots as for some reason I was getting odd effects from the wire, anyway it didn't turn out too bad:)
any C&C welcome:):)

15399482548_c92db69e92_c.jpg

Superb detail on the head and eyes, very nice work indeed.

Lovely shot Pete. Certainly no odd effects that I can see (y)

Any idea of their future? That enclosure sure seems small for 2 adults (although they seem happy enough to breed in it ;) ), never mind additional growing cubs.

I had to blend two shots as for some reason I was getting odd effects from the wire, anyway it didn't turn out too bad:)
Really?? Im no expert (not even sure if I make the rank of amature) but it looks spot on to me. I like that he's looking right at you and you've got him nice and sharp. Good stuff!!

Lovely shot Pete. Certainly no odd effects that I can see (y)

Any idea of their future? That enclosure sure seems small for 2 adults (although they seem happy enough to breed in it ;) ), never mind additional growing cubs.
thanks Neil I combined two shot so that the out of focus fence effect didn't show:)
funnily enough I was chatting to the people there and apparently all of the Tigers are going to the new Islands exhibit that they are building
though I guess that they will have to separate the two female adult cubs from the male to prevent them breeding

Really?? Im no expert (not even sure if I make the rank of amature) but it looks spot on to me. I like that he's looking right at you and you've got him nice and sharp. Good stuff!!

thanks Mike:)
in the original shot there's a pale blurry part from the wire but it was in two different places in two shots so I combined them in photoshop so that it doesn't show in the final edited shot that I posted:)

Very nice Pete, even if you are still cheating :p

Back