Time for prayers

Good and interesting shots Neil - Well done - are you using the Noctilux 0.95?

did you discuss the shots with the guys to get permission - same with your other shots Neil - I've always been a Leica fan - just a special experience and "look" - although some of these 4/3 cameras are supposed to give a similar "look" but I have never seen it from them

Yes sir I was using the Noctilux
I use the friendly smile approach when I am taking what could be sensitive pictures especially when taking religious kind of pictures the way the world is now.......
The love/hate relationship that I have had with Leica can be seen here but for me anyway when you nail a picture with a Leica you get that "Leica magic moment"

I'm liking the second one. Really shows the belive that Muslims have in their faith. As a Christrian myself. I understand.

A very good set. I like the shallow depth of field in the 2nd one. I like the depth the photos have.

Yes number two is the strongest composition for me. I like the way the praying man has his back turned away from every visible thing. No 1 is nice too. For no 3 I'd say it really needs the whole of the fingers to be in focus.

Back