Time to get Up

Edit My Images
Yes
Took this yesterday just as I got my daughter up from her nap, i like the comp and the light, give me your thoughts.

3453371904_c486418202_o.jpg

could use a tighter composition? and very distracting background, else very nice. i love the lighting.

Very sweet. I love the light & her expression. I think the name on the wall personalises it but I think there is something about it that could be improved but not sure what.

Personally, I'd try cloning out the flags and maybe a different crop, possibly a panoramic shape IYKWIM.

I quite like it, id crop it a little lower so the top of the photo is just below the pink triangle banner thing,but keep its width. see what that looks like!

I quite like it, id crop it a little lower so the top of the photo is just below the pink triangle banner thing,but keep its width. see what that looks like!

:plus1: I scrolled down and it cropped on my screen .. looks a lot better

crackin image, love the dof, seems just right

Phil

Thanks guys for the comments, I am really happy with the photo as is, but I have cropped it here:

3458583337_a5288ffd61_o.jpg

I do like the crop, but still swing towards the original...the crop seems to make it darker.

Last edited:
I like the crop but i think i have a obsession with panarama style layout to shots!

Back