Tired?, Time to sleep!

Edit My Images
No
Hi all,
I make no appologies if this is a poor B&W conversion given my limited knowlage on the subject but just wanted to share an image of my cat of 16 years who has now been diagnosed with cancer & has a few weeks left until the big sleep :(. Kind regards Graham

It's a lovely image and obviously one that means alot to you. The back light is nice around the ears and highlights the whiskers. I think it works as a natural image. Something strange has happened in the conversion with the lower light areas but the bg is nice and clean. Possibly a touch of brightness and contrast ? Sorry to hear the sad news behind the image :(

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for viewing. It's gonna be hard for us all but especially my daughter who has never been without him her whole life!, (she's 12), :(.

I dunno what has happened to the mid tones?, I posted it via Photobucket so maybe something happened there? I'll have a rework! Kind regards Graham

Awww. She's gorgeous! A great shot, great timing with the big yawn. But, as you say, not the best B&W conversion. Sorry she's not got long, I bet you'll spoil her rotten for her last few weeks. xx

I don't think the technicalities matter so much as obviously the image will have lots of meaning to you regardless. Sorry about your news - hope he goes peacefully xxx

Thank you for the kind words Jackie & Fi much appreciated!.
Is this any better Lynda?

Thanks Jan.
We lost him tonight :(. Graham.

Back