Titchfield Abbey

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with David Goodier (@DG Phototraining) at Titchfield Abbey, my eldest daughter, Kerry, agreed to model for me. This is not my typical type of photography so was very much a learning experience and I can't thank David enough for his advice and guidance.

The skies were fully clouded over so we had very little if any directional light. All were taken using natural light and one speedlight.

kerry_titchfield_D600-6415 by PabloRosso, on Flickr

kerry_titchfield_D600-6429 by PabloRosso, on Flickr

kerry_titchfield_D600-6458 by PabloRosso, on Flickr

kerry_titchfield_D600-6482 by PabloRosso, on Flickr

kerry_titchfield_D600-6484 by PabloRosso, on Flickr

Good use of available light, pleasing compositions and relaxed poses. Focus and IQ looks good - maybe you would get more umph with some pp - colour balance looks slightly off in the penultimate pic in the set (green/yellow cast).

Thanks David, not quite happy with the "Bailey" one yet, so left it for now, but I will get one posted up soon :)

If you want as a bit of fun, email me the raw file from your fav Bailey and we'll both PP it - I'll only email you it back though not post on here :)

No worries if you don't wish to - I have 400 hols images to PP anyway lol

Dave

If you want as a bit of fun, email me the raw file from your fav Bailey and we'll both PP it - I'll only email you it back though not post on here :)

No worries if you don't wish to - I have 400 hols images to PP anyway lol

Dave
Could be fun and no probs if you want to post up the results :) raw on the way (it's large around 29Mb)

Back