Todays Rugby.

Edit My Images
Yes
Assigned to a lower league today. Not a problem. Weston vs. Camborne. Weird weather. When I got there it was bright and sunny, then it became very cold and dark. Then it rained, then the sun came out. All evident in the images, which I am happy with. Mindful of the exposure change from sun to shade so dialled up and down here and there.

Thanks for looking.

_NPT0071.jpg

_NPT0081.jpg

_NPT0094.jpg

_NPT0101.jpg

_NPT0055.jpg

_NPT0016.jpg

_NPT0122.jpg

_NPT0124.jpg

Love the first few in particular. Did the referee see what you did in No. 4?! Naughty naughty!

Looks like the weather was a nightmare for you but you appeared to deal with it without too many problems.

Top notch, not that I was expecting anything else! (y)

Excellent set as always Pete, you certainly capture the speed and power of the game in your shots.(y)

As always - the action in every one! Love the expressions in No 4 - the attempted high tackle - did he get spotted and binned?

:agree:

You have definately got this lark nailled.

Great set Diego ... one or two not quite frozen where perhaps they could've been ... but then maybe that's what you were after ...:shrug:

First two are the same guy/sprint ...:thinking:

Generally ... what lens/aperture/speed setting you using mostly for these Diego ...:thinking:

Nice shots to peruse though ... TFS ...:D

:p

Great set of shots, pro quality!
Do you do this for a living?

I'd love to get into sprts photography, I think I'll start popping along to local grounds on the weekends!

Great set of shots, pro quality!
Do you do this for a living?

I'd love to get into sprts photography, I think I'll start popping along to local grounds on the weekends!

Thanks. Sort of yes. I work as and when with the camera and was attending this game off spec as asked to cover it. Sold two images to the paper as well. I am classed as semi pro/self employed for tax reasons.

Thanks. Sort of yes. I work as and when with the camera and was attending this game off spec as asked to cover it. Sold two images to the paper as well. I am classed as semi pro/self employed for tax reasons.

Sounds good to me!
Do you mind me asking how you go about selling pics to the paper? Is it just a case of asking them out of the blue, or do you know people there?

Sounds good to me!
Do you mind me asking how you go about selling pics to the paper? Is it just a case of asking them out of the blue, or do you know people there?

I joined a pix agency as they liked my stuff and we supply various other agencies images on request, from Football to Rrugby and all other sport + news. All accredited and various papers are on the client base is all.

Cheers.

Back