Beginner Took my lad to local park

Edit My Images
Yes
strutting by chris sharples, on Flickr

bobstick by chris sharples, on Flickr

Finally manage to get out with my new D3300. Ok not the best but considering the people out today I was lucky not to get questioned as I had my camera with me. I was nervous due to that fact, people will not hesitate to give you a mouth full taking photos when their children are around. It's a shame really. Anyway, the park had a BMX track, bumps, sharp corners and slightly elevated so a chance to get some good 'air' shots. There where about 10 kids on their bikes and I was tempted to ask if they would mind me 'shooting them'. I decided not to as knowing what the local youths are like round here. I doubt they would have caused trouble, hell I bet they would love it. Having photos of themselves getting air and showing off to their mates. Next time maybe. Anyway, the two posted. C&C welcome as always.

Chris

I think #1 had really great potential. A little more space above and a little less central or you could maybe have framed him in the what looks like curtains on the right hand side. It still looks good though.

thanks for your reply. I did crop this somewhat. Irrc it did have more above his head. I will have another look at the original.

I go for #1 too! (y)

Love the Mono shot, I would have cropped a little off the right of shot- gives him more to walk into and a slight exposure lift - if you get my drift?

like this

vdEYKVX.jpg

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Back