Top of the Rock: New York City

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
We just had another wonderful trip to New York City. Despite doing many different things this time Top of the Rock was yet again a highlight, such a nice place to spend a few hours. A few photos...

NYC 2013: Top of the Rock
by Harry_S, on Flickr

by Harry_S, on Flickr

by Harry_S, on Flickr

by Harry_S, on Flickr

by Harry_S, on Flickr

by Harry_S, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/harry_s/sets/72157637300685695/

Very nice set....Love NY, Must go up the Rockefeller. Great to see the skyline with the Empire state in it. I went up the Empire State when we were last in NY in December. to say that was cold is an understatement....:D

looks like the chrysler building in most of them
what is the rock?
a decent collection of the apple shots
cheers
geoff

looks like the chrysler building in most of them
what is the rock?

The main skyscraper visible is the Empire State Building. Top of the Rock is an observation deck on top of the GE Building at Rockefeller Center, it's a much nicer deck than the Empire State Building over several floors...with a nice indoor area which is handy in winter!

#1 and #2 are the ones for me, although the wife, looking over my shoulder, has decided that #4 is her winner!! :)

Thanks for the comments guys. #4 was an idea in my head that I never thought would work with it being so busy, amazingly the crowd parted exactly where the ESB was for just about long enough.

Great set! You were there just a few days after me too, and looking at the rest of the set it looks like we've trodden a very similar path! :)

Love the creativity of no4 and 6 in these, nice work

good to see the world trade centre building lit as well, when we did the rock we did early morning and late at night and got loads of shots, sometimes its hard to decide which is the best as opportunities are so great.
love the shots well done on trying something different

All vey nice.
I Like what you did with No.1
No.2 and 3 are why I crave to go there one day.

Back