Tornado

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for looking :)

068.jpg

Its great, for some reason I was expecting an actual tornado as in whirlwind! :LOL: time to go to bed !

Love it. The only critique I'd have would be to suggest it might look better with a little bit less of a crop, or with a bit of background "added" if this was how it came out of the camera, but thats hardly the important part of this image. Wish I could take pics like this.

Love it. The only critique I'd have would be to suggest it might look better with a little bit less of a crop, or with a bit of background "added" if this was how it came out of the camera, but thats hardly the important part of this image. Wish I could take pics like this.

Thanks for the comments - there is minimal crop if any on this as next frame it does n't fit in ! just a wing a some fusealge and a canopy :)

Fantastic :clap:, you can't possibly have any better pictures than that, have you :thinking:

Great stuff Graham. Gutted not to have got this pass, one of the best passes ive seen shots of, and youve done it great justice mate.

Nice one G - where have you been hiding, must catch up soon !

Been ages mate - let us know what you are upto - email same as was !

Fantastic :clap:, you can't possibly have any better pictures than that, have you :thinking:

Well always learning

Great stuff Graham. Gutted not to have got this pass, one of the best passes ive seen shots of, and youve done it great justice mate.

It was a bit special Ben as always you just never what happens !

Yep have done

Thanks for the comments and Happy New Year to all

Back