Tower Bridge set

Like the POV on the first two. shame about the noise though. Noticed you used ISO 800. ISO 100 or 200 would have been better, with a slightly longer shutter. Still nice images though.

Thanks for the comment
shame about the noise though. Noticed you used ISO 800. ISO 100 or 200 would have been better, with a slightly longer shutter. Still nice images though.

Well I was dissapointed to find I had left the ISO set 800 (after taking a shot indoors) as I was well on my way> I must admit I should have realised they were short exposures.

Thanks for the comment

Well I was dissapointed to find I had left the ISO set 800 (after taking a shot indoors) as I was well on my way> I must admit I should have realised they were short exposures.

I have done that many a time:bonk: as said a shame about the noise as there would have been a fair bit contrast to give the first two a bit more punch.

The noise looks worse each time I see this.

Hi Alf,
I hope you don't mind, I ran this through LR noise reduction, upped the contrast slightly and straighten it a wee bit.

You could get away with a bit more NR.

6442516803_38ac6800a9_b-2-2.jpg

I think I need to try some NR in PS as I didnt actually do any.

Hi Alf,
I hope you don't mind, I ran this through LR noise reduction, upped the contrast slightly and straighten it a wee bit.

You could get away with a bit more NR.

6442516803_38ac6800a9_b-2-2.jpg

I really do need to get the hang of PS what a difference the NR makes. The photographs look really good

Hi Alf

They actually clean up pretty easily with a bit of noise reduction.You need to be careful with the water though as it starts to look a bit funny.A simple layer mask for the sky which is where the worst noise is sorts this out.

Cheers
Gary

Thanks for that Gary I need to practice a bit I think.

I really do need to get the hang of PS what a difference the NR makes. The photographs look really good
Sharpening and NR are the things I am striuggling the most with.

Back