Tower

Its a bit too abstract for me, I just cant make it out and because of that I cant be sure if the halo is integral to the photo or a processing aberration, sorry

Steve

Its a bit too abstract for me, I just cant make it out and because of that I cant be sure if the halo is integral to the photo or a processing aberration, sorry

Steve
Ok thanks for looking anyway

Yes the halo is meant to be there

H

Last edited:
You got it Rob

H

The more I look at it, the more I think if you'd said it was a view down a tunnel in the Large Hadron Collider, I'd have possibly believed it :)

I really like the ambiguity in this image.

Its different and I like it. As Musicman said it could be a view down a tunnel and the viewers confusion means you look more closely. :)

I too like the abstract nature of the picture. I also think you've handled the B&W conversion really well. I would, however, like it more if it was perfectly symmetrical.

Thanks for all the comments

H

I too like the abstract nature of the picture. I also think you've handled the B&W conversion really well. I would, however, like it more if it was perfectly symmetrical.

I did try but the building it'self is not

H

Quite like it TBH. One small criticism is that it is just a little off centre.

Thanks, I've had a go at moving it but not really working as other things change

H

Back