Toy boat at Falkirk wheel

That shadow in the BG looks a bit ominous...almost dinosaur-like and about to spoil someone's day...

Nice effect!

AHHHH GODZILLLAAAAAAAAA!!!

but yeah what is it in the back ground :confused: ?

that IS the Falkirk wheel!

(not sure about the picture though - foreground could do with being sharper IMHO)

ohhhhh now dont i look like a fool... i had to just google it to find out what it was... now i know... now i will hide...

Don't worry, I also Googled it now after Mike's post...:bonk:

What a hideous structure:p...great engineering maybe yes, but as ugly as the rear end of a very thirsty baboon...:shrug:

that IS the Falkirk wheel!

(not sure about the picture though - foreground could do with being sharper IMHO)

LOL, I thought I would post the original picture as well after you pointing out the lack of sharpness. Just to show it was the processing app that had caused it.
You may guess from the fact I haven't posted it that the original was not much sharper. :coat:

Sorry I never made it clearer in my original post that the ominous structure is the wheel.

i think the guessing made it more fun :p

have you tried noise assasin or something on the original image to see if it helps ?

To be honest I wasn't that fussed over the original image. It was just because I had those pics on my ipod that when I found the tilt shift app I tried it on a random pic (this one) I really liked the effect it had and I used the image as my background on the ipod for a bit. It was only when I decided to share the image and transferred it to the PC that the flaws were more obvious.

For what it is though I still like it.

Back