TP Staff Portraits - come and meet the team

Got to say really enjoyed this nice to see a little humour from the the team I think you've captured it well Yvonne, personally I hope you do start on the membership too....one question though, who said you could steal my wall paper from my bedroom to use as the background? :p

Now it is hardly my fault if you have decorated your bedroom with sparkly gift bags is it? :D

As for member photos....be careful what you wish for :LOL: I am actually considering it, though of course would only do those I know well enough to know they will take with the humour and affection with which it would be intended ;)

Now it is hardly my fault if you have decorated your bedroom with sparkly gift bags is it? :D

As for member photos....be careful what you wish for :LOL: I am actually considering it, though of course would only do those I know well enough to know they will take with the humour and affection with which it would be intended ;)

Yeah some people might just have monumental hissy fits and spoil the fun :LOL: having the good fortune to have met some of the charters above the do seem wonderfully accurate (y)

I thought my decorating style was unique and to be seen as trend setter :p

Last edited:
Back