TP Staff Portraits - come and meet the team

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Well sort of.... :D

May I first introduce your forum owners and admin team.

@Marcel - The tamest of the admins, Marcel is the man with the computer, the cup of tea, the tools and the key to the engine room/hamster closet

Marcel by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@Matt - A little more ferocious than Marcel but still a pussycat, the man that deals with the advertisers, so he likes to pretend he is business like. In reality normally to be found in holey t-shirt and shorts.

Matt by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@digitalfailure - Brian is not very tame at all, so he is still the staff room tea boy. Half the time he doesn't even know his own name

DigitalFailure by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

Last edited:
The Moderators

@fabs - Marc is the guy with the fastest camera equipped mobility scooter ever

Fabs by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@kelack - There she is, our Kelly, scarlet and black rugby shirt, phone glued to hand ready to zap any TP trouble before it starts...as long as the app will let her.

Kelack by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@cowasaki - Darren is definitely staff room gadget man, forever wanting us to try out his new toys. Think Professor Emmet Brown

Cowasaki by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@SarahLee Stylish career woman by day, dog loving baby shooting moderator by night

SarahLee by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@TheBigYin Our very own grumpy old lycra lout, Mark can often be found in dark smelly rooms [aka The Film and Conventional forum]

TheBigYin by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@Hacker - You might not see much of Colin, but he is there, lurking, looking out for trouble makers. He is our chief of security, wiv da boyz

Hacker by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

Last edited:
@Grendel - Paul, all ready for London Irish this weekend

Grendel by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@dod - Dod is our other grumpy resident as well as weekend equine shooter, though in fairness, his sense of humour is never too far away.

Dod by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@Jimmy_Lemon - What can I say about Tom, one of those weirdo vegetarian Yorkshire men, so we allow him some slack.

JimmyLemon by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@Cobra - Chris, the snakey one, off to shoot the entire zoo again

Cobra by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@Tori_T The staff room multi skiller, from fixing the hamster wheel to sweeping up old threads, Vicky is your girl

Tori_t by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

@Yv - Yep, that'll be me, in a bubble of cats, cameras and coffee [and some Lego]

Yv by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

If you want to know a bit more about the team, you can find some darned weird bio's for us all on the Meet the Team Help Page

Last edited:
Are Jimmy & Cowasaki twins? - it certainly looks that way................ ;-)

Brilliant, well done you! But, Marcel? Tame?

Reactions: Yv
Are Jimmy & Cowasaki twins? - it certainly looks that way................ ;-)
Its a long sad story, that we only whisper about behind closed doors :(

Brilliant fun, well done Yv. Who'd have thought the TP staff room was so spangly? I always imagined it as a dark, dingy, beige basement, a sort of cross between a taxi office and Jaffa cake stock room.

Great piece of fun, just the thing to cheer me up on a cold and wet Monday morning.

And so who is who in this scene then? :D ....

Great work as always Yvonne :D

Thankyooo ;)

Brilliant fun, well done Yv. Who'd have thought the TP staff room was so spangly? I always imagined it as a dark, dingy, beige basement, a sort of cross between a taxi office and Jaffa cake stock room.

shhh.... don't tell them about the reality :confused:

Great piece of fun, just the thing to cheer me up on a cold and wet Monday morning.

Glad they cheered you up, there is a little bit of childishness in all of us :D (y)

YV, Loving them. Your cat seems to have been visiting me at the time :)

Love them!

The photos, that is, not the dodgy staff.

YV, Loving them. Your cat seems to have been visiting me at the time :)

well I know you have a fondness for felines and canines Darren ;)

Looks like you've put a great deal of thought and work into this little project Yv, thanks for doing it. :D

*looks around furtively and whispers* about an hour of insomnia on Friday night was responsible for this outrage :D

They all look a bit too alike for me - inbreeding no doubt
More a Clan than a Team, diss one and you'll be hog-tied by a banjo playing freak and his fat toothless mates - yee-har :D
Dave
You are pretty much spot on there ;)
(on both counts :D )

Well, he's close - the banjo playing freak is fat and toothless (and just for Yv and Jon, an expat named P@#l!!!)

Excellent! Thank you very much it's great to now being able to put some faces on all of you!

With a brush head on it. So you can sweep the floor whilst moving backwards.

Thats brilliant :)

Reactions: Yv
Great fun Yv, but one question ... have you photo shopped the one of Chris? seems far too good looking ;)

Great fun Yv, but one question ... have you photo shopped the one of Chris? seems far too good looking ;)
No, they sent me to a health farm for two weeks,
before taking that picture (y)

Matt is cool, even though he is French, the rest of you just look like blocks of plastic.

Got to say really enjoyed this nice to see a little humour from the the team I think you've captured it well Yvonne, personally I hope you do start on the membership too....one question though, who said you could steal my wall paper from my bedroom to use as the background? :p

Back