Trade Cameras Ltd?

If anyone is intent on buying from them I'd suggest asking about what sort of warranty you'd get with any equipment. If they are dropshipping grey imports then you might not get the cover you'd expect from a UK retailer.

I suspect that they are legit as if this was a scam they would ensure that all the information fitted.

However, I doubt I would use them as they clearly haven't a clue about these small things and their T&Cs talk about stuff which really isn't appropriate (Hotel Bookings, Food & Drink etc). I do wonder if this company will be in business in a year??

P.S.
Telephone Numbers - you can buy a phone number from ANY area code in the UK for £25 and have that number forwarded to any other UK fixed or mobile line. So even these aren't a guarantee of the legitimacy.

I'm currently in the process of getting a refund (I hope).

I placed the order on the 10th of Dec 2008, my card was charged and on the 18th I received an email saying that they had to cancel the order and that a refund had been authorised (does that mean processed?). 30th today and still no refund.

So I called the number from the whois entry above and spoke to a very pleasant gentleman (who was there just to do some stovck keeping) who took my details and will chase up my refund on Friday 2nd Jan 2009 when thay open back up for business after the Christmas period.

So, the number is legit, the company appears legit and fingers crossed I'll be getting my refund some time soon. Watch this space...

I have not heard of trade cameras here, but PFD of Unit1 Cariocca Business Park are a long-established trade camera and supplies outfit are are well-known to me. They are on 0161 273 3003, and Howard and Nick are knowledgeable and enthusiastic camera folk!
I have bought both mail order and in person from them without problems.

Can only suggest you phone and discuss - they might know of Trade Cameras, bit it appears to be a major coincidence for two suppliers to inhabit the same (small) business park.

dont bother wasted your good money with them.

unless your prepared to wait for the stock to arrive.....

like i mean wait?????????????

Back