Tram Going Into Manchester

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
As title shot from inside my van in Droyelsden heading towards Manchester.

Tram_Buxton_Lane_Droylesden_web.jpg

Gaz

Kudos to Manchester's tram system! The image is not the most interesting but that's good skill to control the exposure as you have. If that is where you live, then that's a nice way to start each day.

Kudos to Manchester's tram system! The image is not the most interesting but that's good skill to control the exposure as you have. If that is where you live, then that's a nice way to start each day.
Hi Scott your spot on with your comments re; subject. When editing this I actually said to my better half why am I even doing this at all. "Answer was boredom really and wanting to create something" I am sure you know the feeling.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gaz

I've processed many an image out of boredom, just because it was a bit fresh and different, which has sometimes led to a surprise or two. But truth be told, we are rather attached to our computers, in a way that the t.v used to hold our attention-we all need chewing gum for the eyes.

One way to look at it, is decades from now the Sun will be more or less exactly as you see here, but everything else in this shot may be different. So as a documenter, it was most definitely worth working on.

Hmm. Truth be told, it's not doing anything for me. Nothing there to hold my interest.

Nice sunset and strong leading lines, otherwise I don't find it very interesting - sorry!

Thats a good viewpoint Scott :) and yes watch tv very little these days. No need to be sorry peeps. Nice to see some comments___keeps things alive.

Gaz

Last edited:
Back