Treecreeper

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Was out today and it wasn't the best days at all for a number of reasons. I was about to call it a day when this little chap caught my eye to my left, and wasn't actually scuttling all over the tree as per usual.

No, he was preening for a good minute or two allowing me to try and get some shots. Terrible light and udner a canopy meant for some high iso and also an attempt at a slower shutter. He was very still at times so I got lucky.

Ran a fair bit of noise reduction purely so I can just get the images useable, so don't punish me too much eh ;)

these are also a first for me too so well chuffed!

Thanks

5842167713_78a569dc0a_b.jpg

5842715532_bc4e084bcb_b.jpg

Great shots DAN , looks like a right poser , stopping and having a clean up for the camera :LOL:

1st photo is pretty good I think. Better than the ones I have got.

Two very nice images, I like how the first one shows how well the bird is camouflaged.

Thanks everybody for the comments, much appreciated.

It was a pleasure seeing them and even moreso bagging some shots, they are very interesting to watch :)

Good capture Dan as they very rarely show in perfect light.

I can't stress how good these are. Tree creepers are jumpy little things, stopping for seconds at a time lol.

Thanks again for the comments everyone :)

They are ultra tricky to capture when on the move, i couldn't believe how hard they work the trees

Back