Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

Cg_Girl

Jamie Oliver's best friend.
Name
T.
Edit My Images
Yes
Starting the 1/1/2013.....

Getting Prepared.....:eek:

Got your themes at the ready?

No First few days i shall be random and then i will decide if when and what themes i want to incorporate, Im quite random anyway but think i would like to do something, i'm scared enough as it is so don't want to be too strict just yet...:D

Haha, I think I'm gonna do a 52, landscapes, cos I'm forever walking my Scooby-dog across landscapes. Haven't decided for sure yet though. But I need something to keep my recovery going.

Haha, I think I'm gonna do a 52, landscapes, cos I'm forever walking my Scooby-dog across landscapes. Haven't decided for sure yet though. But I need something to keep my recovery going.

That's a good idea, or you could do it similiar to the 52 on here and write out 52 things and draw one out of a bag at random each week, if you didn't want to do the one on forum, ie landscape, dog, canal, selfie, old building etc etc, i will subscribe if you do it :D

That's a good idea, or you could do it similiar to the 52 on here and write out 52 things and draw one out of a bag at random each week, if you didn't want to do the one on forum, ie landscape, dog, canal, selfie, old building etc etc, i will subscribe if you do it :D

Great idea :D and I will subscribe as well :)

and subscribed to this thread as well now :D

I'm hopefully starting on the 1st as well, looking forward to it I think!

Good luck for the coming year.

Phil

I'm hopefully starting on the 1st as well, looking forward to it I think!

Good luck for the coming year.

Phil

Yeah i THINK i am, thats why i started this now so there's no backing out:eek:

Thank you too and i hope you do start yours too :D

I've had a look at your Flickr, Trace, and am really looking forward to following your 365! :)

~Sam~ said:
I've had a look at your Flickr, Trace, and am really looking forward to following your 365! :)

Aww wow thank you Sam! I THINK I'm excited to start lol :)

Bl**dy hell!!! Now all I can hear is Jaws!!!! humming it to myself :shake: Good Luck T :D Can't wait to see what you got in store for us :)

Bl**dy hell!!! Now all I can hear is Jaws!!!! humming it to myself :shake: Good Luck T :D Can't wait to see what you got in store for us :)

I know right?!!! that's all i can hear too.... Kev has alot to answer for methinks!:razz::D:D

Thank you.... i'd like to know what ME as in store too.. lol

well I am sure they will be absolute beauties :D

oh and by the way............................ START SWIMMING!!! IT'S BEHIND YOU!!! :EEK:

well I am sure they will be absolute beauties :D

oh and by the way............................ START SWIMMING!!! IT'S BEHIND YOU!!! :EEK:

OMG OMG! I can't swim........ someone :help: me before i get ea..t..e..n.... ooh hello jaws what mighty big teeth you got?!.... damn that's little red riding hood isn't it:D:D

OMG OMG! I can't swim........ someone :help: me before i get ea..t..e..n.... ooh hello jaws what mighty big teeth you got?!.... damn that's little red riding hood isn't it:D:D

We could get slightly concerned about you mixing fairy tales and Hollywood movies up.... But then this might make a fascinating 365

Neither can I :crying:

it doesnt matter where its from ........ it seems to be working!! :) keep smiling and telling him how lovely he is ..... we might just be lucky enough to paddle to safety :D

We could get slightly concerned about you mixing fairy tales and Hollywood movies up.... But then this might make a fascinating 365

we're women :D ....... we can go from one to the other in a heartbeat (y)

Neither can I :crying:

it doesnt matter where its from ........ it seems to be working!! :) keep smiling and telling him how lovely he is ..... we might just be lucky enough to paddle to safety :D

tell him how lovely he is???? .. we're talking great white shark here..!! not toto the dog ??? :wacky:

everything can be talked nicely to...... some just take more than others! and how did The Wizard of Oz get in here?

you two are women?? :eek: ... i must look into this a lot closer.... :nuts: .. alot closer... where's T gone...??

shes sweet talking George ........ the shark ........ let her do what she has to do then she can talk when we are safe :D

Back