Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

You are back on form!!!!!!!

105 is beautiful - the colours, the detail...very nice(y)

Both woodland ones are amazing in different ways and very evocative.

Love the tone of 108 and what a wonderful tree! I also like the processing on the farmyard as well :)

110 - I wish i could get mine to look like that - wonderful

111 - I didn't notice any of that terrible table stuff til you pointed it out....so...ssshhhhh!! :D

Thank you all so much .... Still undecided what to do and no pics these last few days

I have only just started following your thread (and on Flickr).

I really like your style of photography. I am always amazed by people who take on a 365 challenge as I am not even brave thought to try. I failed a 52 challenge and the first few months I did were not easy going.

Stick at it and maybe try not to over think each photograph. Maybe look to plan a few photos but just grab other days a they happen, catch your eye.

I followed a friends 365 challenge and at first some odd the photos weren't great but his perseverance soon started to show through by the middle of the year and his creativity really started to shine.

Look forward to seeing some more photos and don't get disheartened everyone knows this challenge is not easy.

I have only just started following your thread (and on Flickr).

I really like your style of photography. I am always amazed by people who take on a 365 challenge as I am not even brave thought to try. I failed a 52 challenge and the first few months I did were not easy going.

Stick at it and maybe try not to over think each photograph. Maybe look to plan a few photos but just grab other days a they happen, catch your eye.

I followed a friends 365 challenge and at first some odd the photos weren't great but his perseverance soon started to show through by the middle of the year and his creativity really started to shine.

Look forward to seeing some more photos and don't get disheartened everyone knows this challenge is not easy.

T, your recent shots are fantastic, and show no signs of a lack of enthusiasm, in my opinion you're producing some fantastic work.

Thank you both!.... It's not the lack of enthusiasm that's getting to me.... I'm still 110% into photography.. My mojo for taking pics hasn't gone... It's my mojo purely for 'having to' that I can't get passed... If I'm honest I don't want to have to take any old shot just to get that day in.... :thinking: :shrug: lol

I'm sorry me bad.... I hadn't commented on everyone else's replies.... Thank you! Seriously! Your support is appreciated :)))

Last edited:
That is exactly the same as me, I hate posting meh shots, and I want everything to be technically perfect.

Exactly and that bothers me... I know on a 365 getting perfect shots every day is impossible with time/weather/life etc lol .... But that's hard to accept...and post!!

Really sorry to see you go T. I have really enjoyed your thread all along. I'm going to have to find you on fb now to keep track of your work.
Best wishes and all the best for the future

Phil

Sad to see your drop out T.
Hopefully with the shackles off you may start enjoying your photography again.
How is the back these days?

Thanks Jeff, back is fine now although i do try and be careful for fear of it going again...

Really sorry to see you go T. I have really enjoyed your thread all along. I'm going to have to find you on fb now to keep track of your work.
Best wishes and all the best for the future

Phil

Thanks Phil that means alot...

My facebook for anyone that wants it

https://www.facebook.com/cgphotographyNorthants?ref=tn_tnmn

and page

https://www.facebook.com/TracieBridgeland?ref=hl

I post on both so feel free to add if you like :love:

I am sorry you are bowing out, Trace, but completely understand why you would choose to do so.

I will certainly be catching up on your photos on FB - I have loved your work on here over the last few months.

So sorry to hear you are calling it a day. If you do some more woodland shots at some point though, it would really cheer me up :)

Thought I hadn't seen this thread pop up daily, hope your doing good Trace, the trouble with the 365 is the pressure to get a shot everyday and that could take away the fun and enjoyment of photography.
Take it easy and keep smiling :)

Back