Two more from Bewdley

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Different photos, same view (not cropped, zoomed). No filters used.

14697434655_804e0988c9_b.jpg

14674413676_2e7d4f2ddc_b.jpg

Cheers

Two nice images there Carl,I am leaning toward the more compressed view of the second shot, although I think you should clone out half the rubbish bin bottom right. The first is nice and the path leading to the small arch with the gates is very nice and asks the question of what lies beyond the gates. Again in the first the bin and life preserver need cloning out for me.

I'd crop the right hand edge of the first one to remove the red lifebelt apparatus,
It's rather distracting, more so than the litter bin.
Otherwise a very pleasant shot.

The gate/arch is just a path under the bridge. That one is very low and only for midgets.

It only re-opened a few years ago after being used mainly as a flood tunnel. Hence the gates.

Two nice images there Carl,I am leaning toward the more compressed view of the second shot, although I think you should clone out half the rubbish bin bottom right. The first is nice and the path leading to the small arch with the gates is very nice and asks the question of what lies beyond the gates. Again in the first the bin and life preserver need cloning out for me.

Cheers Steve (y)

I'd crop the right hand edge of the first one to remove the red lifebelt apparatus,
It's rather distracting, more so than the litter bin.
Otherwise a very pleasant shot.

Ta Brian (y)

The gate/arch is just a path under the bridge. That one is very low and only for midgets.

It only re-opened a few years ago after being used mainly as a flood tunnel. Hence the gates.

Were the residents of Bewdley a long time ago, tiny people then? ;)

Thanks for the comments chaps, most useful :)

I prefer the second. To me it looks slightly over sharpened. Did you add sharpening or is it set in camera?

Back