Two of my favourites from the weekend

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
#2 for me as well, nothing wrong with the first image lee, just he seems to old to be in a bucket/half barrel.

Shame you cant get a pair of glasses on the 15 mth old, if he's anything like my girl, would throw a strop but he looks so forthcoming in that image, might be worth buying one of those cheap reading glasses from a pound shop and popping the glass out. Im suggesting pound shop in case they throw them and they break :)

Well there just fab. I think you know number 2 is bestest :)

You seem to have a great spread of light there from one light. Please don't tell me it was a speedlight too :-( As it looks way toooo pro :)

Gaz

#1 is a great shot, but #2 is an "Excellent" shot. Lets see some more.(y)

George.

#2 is awesome. :D

(y)

#2 for me as well

(y)

#2 for me as well, nothing wrong with the first image lee, just he seems to old to be in a bucket/half barrel.

Shame you cant get a pair of glasses on the 15 mth old, if he's anything like my girl, would throw a strop but he looks so forthcoming in that image, might be worth buying one of those cheap reading glasses from a pound shop and popping the glass out. Im suggesting pound shop in case they throw them and they break :)

I know what you mean about being a tad too old and I agree, but for some reason I love the image.
I have some glasses like you mention but although the boy looks forthcoming that really wasn't the case. He was very hard work as you'd expect and took 20 mins to get him to release the grip on his grandma's side as he was clung on like a baby monkey.

Well there just fab. I think you know number 2 is bestest :)

Thanks, I actually like no1 as much as no2, it looks better in b&w too.

You seem to have a great spread of light there from one light. Please don't tell me it was a speedlight too :-( As it looks way toooo pro :)

No this was lit using a lencarta smartflash with a 120cm hexagonal softbox. These big soft boxes make things much easier, it's nearly like cheating!

#1 is a great shot, but #2 is an "Excellent" shot. Lets see some more.(y)

George.

Thanks. If I get chance later I might upload another one.

Last edited:
No2 is better by a country mile ( No1 ain't too shoddy either

Les ;)

Back