updated site

Edit My Images
No
[is this in the right place - I am sharing general photos after all...!]
Well, I just put something up to have there for the moment whilst I sort something more permanent out...let me know what you think. I figured out how to add labels for pictures so will be finishing that soon too. [link in the sig below!]

Nice site Hamish (y)

I especially love the panos from the Cham valley. One of my favourite places.

Gary

Very, very nice site, well laid out and the images are stunning, I particularly like your panorama section.

Nicely laid out site! Is it fully compliant with Opera? I only ask because I'm getting a lot of pixellation in some of the dog shots (I love the first one of those by the way - cracking!) and this is sometimes something that occurs when looking at a site intended for IE on Opera! It seems to mostly be those with a lot of action.

I would have to say also that I find the scroll thingy on the left hand side a little distracting on the home page......but I love the "black & whiteness" of it all!

Thanks for comments people.

@witch - scroll thingy?...[goes to check]...Oh! dunno what happened there!?! :thinking: Will have to bash out some css to sort it out, I think I know whats going on but have to go check.

@hacker & 'North - cheers, I love mountains and the pano's I get from there are simply fantastic. had some printed up big and framed (y)
Cham is getting to be one of my favourite places - was closely challenged by the tranquility of rural tuscany this year but then thats the thing; nothing going on, you can just about hear the grapes growing.

edit: think I've sorted it...try now. and I've centred the front pictures above the links. half are dead btw, work to be done!
seems to be running a bit slow too...

fantastic site, very clean and tidy. good photos too!

Liking the new layout, very nice (new logo is funksome, too).
Bit slow here, though.

really like it mate. as hoodi said, the logo is wicked and layout is functional and cool. loving some of the landscape shots - very impressive.

Back