Urban on black

Not sure about the 2nd as with some of the windows being open it spoils the effect a bit, however especially the 1st, and the last I would say have certainly achieved your goal well ... I like them :)

I pondered long and hard about the open windows, Infact I almost knocked on their doors and asked them to close them :DBut then I was reminded of the Jawa's Sand Crawler in the original star wars film and left them to try and add texture and remove some of the uniformity.

#1 to be honest doesn't do anything for me but the others I really like and if those windows had been closed it would have ruined the shot for me! Ultra contrast in #3, excellent(y)

Really interesting idea. And well executed. As with the other comments, #1 is nice, but lacks the 'punch' of the others.

Again, thanks for the replies. 1 is perhaps a little more abstract :)

#1 is good :D

That's different, the black seems to give them a graphical feel...I'm torn on number two part of me want the windows closed the inner OCD but then I also like the open windows breaking the uniformity of the structure, I don't like the last one its not as clean and simple as the other two so doesn't really fit the theme

The theme is architecture on black, they all tick that box :D

The intent of the processing was a fresh take on how we perceive buildings :)

The theme is architecture on black, they all tick that box :D

The intent of the processing was a fresh take on how we perceive buildings :)

That is true of course but the but the first and second are both quite bold but simple designs where as the third is a much more complex construction :)

I really liked number 1 and 2.... 1 being the best of the bunch(only because it looks a bit like a chess board gone wrong)
I did wonder why so few windows in the second were open.... but, it does help make it a good image
The third one....well, it didn't really do much for me... maybe it's because I would have preferred the dark on the left, to have been on the right

Back