Used Camera Gear: The Suppliers List

Hi all,

Just got an amazing deal at Calumet Drummond st London, and they have loads of hi end glass and bodies left.
Just picked up 3 SB800's, 14-24, 24-70, and a 70-200 for £2800!!
All boxed and hardly used....Bargain.

Could I request that myself / my website be added to the list? If it's against the rules of the thread to add yourself that's fine, let me know and I'll remove it.

I've made the text the same colour as the background, so that you must highlight it manually to view it - just in case it's not acceptable.

V highlight below!

West Yorkshire Cameras wycameras.com

Many thanks to Moos3h for taking the trouble, just worked through the list and bought a used 14-24 I'd been after for £200 less than new (plus they're out of stock new at the mo).

Excellent thread!

1875 pounds

Could we have a location of these places and if people have had good/bad experiences with them?

T4 in witney (also newbury, swindon, various others) - check their used stock on their website

Anyone can tell me where can i buy some BW rolls? Cheapest store?

(topic author should edit the 1st post with all links replyed by users in categories / Geographic Areas.)

Last edited:
Philips cameras in Norwich, unfortunately no website, but gets very unusual old stuff, and has plenty of old school slr bodies and parts.
Also buys and sells modern gear too
Give him a call. Hes open from wednesday to saturday. 01603 625261

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I've just received a lens from Skears. I paid what seemed to be the going rate for a VGC used item but what I received is pretty much mint, complete with both caps and bag (manual too!). If all their gear is like this I may have to shop there again in the future...

It's an adult site ! [emoji33]

Could we have a location of these places and if people have had good/bad experiences with them?
I can vouch for MPB. I've bought a couple of items from them and both as described and delivered fast via DPD for only £5. They sent me a Giottos Tripod which arrived earlier today in a box at least 5 times the size it needed to be stuffed with those air bag things and still wrapped the tripod in 3 layers of bubble wrap despite it being in the centre of all those bags.

Have had good experiences with "The photographers bag" on eBay as well.

Back