Various Zoo young bods

new2me

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes

Last edited:

Last edited:
Beautiful set newtome
hard to pick a favourite but the Lynx and meercat are excellent:)

Last edited:
To complete set need Indigo from whipsnade. :)
I see they have a few captures on the FB now and am thinking of going down .... saying that, the 2 at Chester Zoo have have been showing too and are a little younger ;)

Last edited:

Last edited:
OK I tried to start a PM but can't start one with you for some reason. I'm interested to know how the parking works at London zsl? Do you give reg when entering the park?

Think it may be best way to introduce my little n's to London. If you can pop out and visit covent gardent etc.

Cheers in advance,

Bryn

Last edited:
OK I tried to start a PM but can't start one with you for some reason. I'm interested to know how the parking works at London zsl? Do you give reg when entering the park?
Think it may be best way to introduce my little n's to London. If you can pop out and visit covent gardent etc.
Cheers in advance,
Bryn

Sorry Bryn, didn't see this

As a ZSL member, you can use the car park during certain periods for free; exact exclusion dates are on the website and look like they are generally weekends and school/bank holidays. That said, there is a fee during the free period if you do not visit the zoo, although I'm not certain how this is charged. Basically, you turn up at the carpark kiosk and hand your membership card over and receive a ticket for the dashboard along with your returned card. I guess that if you do not enter the zoo and have your card swiped again, you receive a bill for parking.

Back