Very Late Moto GP :)

Name
colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Better than mine. Silverstone doesnt lend itself to toggers, you have to work hard for a differnt view.

I found a hole in the fence on the outside of the maggotts/becketts complex about the best place.....

Better than mine. Silverstone doesnt lend itself to toggers, you have to work hard for a differnt view.

I found a hole in the fence on the outside of the maggotts/becketts complex about the best place.....
cheers yer i saw the holes too though i might get moaned at by a marshal for crossing past the barrier haha

nope its not your monitor looking at them i can see what you mean, i must admit my post processing isn't the best :( it seems to take ages to look through them all and then go onto photo to sort them all out. where as other seen to be able to sort process and upload them the same day :) just don't know how they do it.
thanks for the help :)

nope its not your monitor looking at them i can see what you mean, i must admit my post processing isn't the best :( it seems to take ages to look through them all and then go onto photo to sort them all out. where as other seen to be able to sort process and upload them the same day :) just don't know how they do it.
thanks for the help :)

Don't worry about it I had processing problems last year and could not get it right.

Are you editing your pictures, JPEG?, any in camera picture styles?

Have just looked at the exif and your using manual white balance? That maybe the possible cause for the red tint.

I've used auto white balance for the two years I've been shooting and 99% of the time it's been spot on.

Last edited:
they are taken in jpeg and then edited and saved as a jpeg, no camera picture styles (not that i know of)
yer i try to be cleaver :) and sort the white balance out myself, i thought that if it was set to manual that it would increase the performance of the camera (picture taking speed) as it wouldn't have to figure it out itself.

they are taken in jpeg and then edited and saved as a jpeg, no camera picture styles (not that i know of)
yer i try to be cleaver :) and sort the white balance out myself, i thought that if it was set to manual that it would increase the performance of the camera (picture taking speed) as it wouldn't have to figure it out itself.

Ive never noticed slow down from it and if there has its been minmal.
Noticed you have edit allowed on so just a quick lightroom change to white balance to auto. Can remove if you wish.
Qualitys been killed as I just saved the image from here but it gives you an idea.
Z9PfoFh.jpg

that looks better, would it of been better if shot in RAW?

Thing to bear in mind with RAW is that you have to edit every single photo, also takes up a lot more memory because raws are a unprocessed JPEG)

Try shooting auto white balance with JPEG and see how you get on. As I said before when I attempted my own white balance I ended up with a red tint then ever since I've used auto and 99% of the time it's spot on.

Back