Bargain Very low price on unexpected retailer

Name
Ronnie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone, I've been lurking around the forum for a while but because I found this aweome deal this weekend I decided to make an account to help those of you that may be interested in buying some equipment soon.

The other day I was just browsing Harrods photography section and they had a decent selection but the prices were pretty high. Just out of curiosity I asked the sales assistant if they would be doing anything for Black Friday and she said probably not but this following weekend would be a 10% off for the whole of Harrods, photo equipment included.

Even though their normal prices are higher there are some excellent deals on some of the cameras once you take the 10% off. I'm thinking of getting a D810 and everywhere else it's £2399 and there it's £2499 but with 10% off it's £2249 !

Anyway, I work just around the corner so if you want me to check some prices for equipment let me know.

Last edited:
Joined here and joined a few other places as well just to post this and offer to nip round and check prices :naughty:

I ask myself, is the person who runs Harrods photography section struggling to meet target?

Thing is, I tried to find a few of these `awesome deals` on their site, but couldn't! :confused: Any links Ronnie?

I looked for it but looks like they have no technology at all online, strange.

Colin, for me, buying a D810, it is an excellent deal and I thought others might benefit from it too.

Back