Volkswagon Jetta

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Whils my car was getting repaired I had the joy of driving this around or a few week, so obviously, couldn't miss out on a photoshoot. So much nicer shooting a silver car than the dark purple of mine.

C&C welcome. (I'm having issues with my monitor at the moment, so please let me know if they are correctly exposed on your monitor.)

DSC_0140copy.jpg

DSC_0149copy.jpg

DSC_0163copy.jpg

DSC_0183copy.jpg

DSC_0188copy.jpg

DSC_0192copy.jpg

DSC_0207copy.jpg

Those are stunning! The third was is the best, it looks excellent. Wish I had an eye for photography like you.

aye, made it look pretty good in those (y)

Whats the exposure like on your monitors, trying to get mine right as they look a little dark since calibrating my monitor.

Are they photoshopped slightly? I'm mostly interested in the first picture? There is something about the light on the roof which looks unnatural.

Are they photoshopped slightly? I'm mostly interested in the first picture? There is something about the light on the roof which looks unnatural.

They have been through Photoshop and the only things I did with the RAW editor was up'd the clarify, up'd the contrast, brightness & exposure (ti I was happy), then added the vignetting.

Nothing has been added or removed. The light on the Roof is all natural.

Back