Vulcan Stalking

Name
matthew toms
Edit My Images
Yes
taken on the days leading up to Farnborough Airshow this year, sadly i missed the actual show due to working but here is one i am fairly happy with, The Stalking Vulcan:

13122687.jpg

as ever all feedback is welcomed and thank you for looking :)
Matt

the Vulcan is out of focus.

seems focal point was on the bushes / tree?

So the idea was to get the main focal point of interest I.e. The Vulcan bomber, out of focus?:thinking:

Well in that case objective achieved. :clap:

I can see the idea you are going for but I reckon it needs something else in the foreground to complete the image, something that is supposed to be the main focus but not so much that you eye isn't drawn slightly to the ominous looking Vulcan in an almost subliminal way?

A similar type photo which comes to mind is one which was taken by someone from the back of a car of the driver looking at your over his shoulder. The driver is the main focus of the image but you eye is drawn towards the rear view mirror which shows a 3 1/2 ton Rhino charging towards the car! hehe

Can't see why you want the bush in focus. I see thousands of those every day but hardly ever see a Vulcan bomber.

Sorry but doesn't work for me.

I suppose it could be reminiscent of the Vulcan's peak of service back in the 60s, thus a picture snapped by a Lincolnshire field worker with a crappy old box camera.

In any case, your sensor needs a clean or you need to take the time to remove the dust spots with post processing.

Back