Beginner VW Tiguan

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Not shot anything for awhile I decided to try and take some pictures of my new car, Found an abbondened street locally and tries using smoke grenades to create a 'warzone' feel it didn't come out as planned but I like the shot.

Shot on a Sony rx100 v

DSC03906 by David Malpas, on Flickr

Really like it. Great car also. How did you get away with smoke grenades in the street? Did the 5-0 not come blazing in? Have you cropped it close to the front of the car or is this the actual shot? I think I would have given a bit more space at the front corner but what do I know? lol.

Really like it. Great car also. How did you get away with smoke grenades in the street? Did the 5-0 not come blazing in? Have you cropped it close to the front of the car or is this the actual shot? I think I would have given a bit more space at the front corner but what do I know? lol.
Thanks for the kind words :)
The smoke attracted a few unfavorable kids, The street is in a rough area. To the left of the car was some unsightly stuff so had to take to shot close to the car.

Brave man...... Looks cool enough but perhaps just a bit to tight on the left hand side.

Back