Waddo and RIAT 2014

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Everyone, Just a few of mine from Waddo and RIAT 2014 a couple of enjoyable weeks with some decent weather and displays, all taken on my Nikon D40 and with my second hand 70-300mm lens. Hope some of you might enjoy them and some feedback on them would be good. These have only had minor colour and wb adjustments, cropping and sharpening adjustments done in view nx2 then any dust cloned out in infranview. Planning on a new body and lens later this year, my current gear seems to struggle to autofocus on moving objects and sometimes just freezes all together. It seems to be a lens issue as the problem does not occur with the 18-55mm lens supplied with the camera.

I have taken previous advice on here and tried not to crop so much with these shots as in the past I have tended to get a bit over the top with cropping and leave no room around the aircraft, also as advised on here I have not got so carried away using the color booster option in view nx2 as I used to just push it all the way along.

Thanks Bernine, think the saturation is something im going wrong with on pp, to much colour booster still maybe. I'm going to have to stop using it and find another way to add more brightness into the shots in pp.

Back