Warehouse Express

I still disagree. In certain circumstances I would (and have) walked in to a physical shop to get a replacement without the original.

To get a replacement without returning the item as you have apparently done is a rare exception. To expect this to be possible and normal from every other dealer is expecting too much and is just not going to happen. Goods having to be returned first is required in just about every case. And I've returned a lot of stuff over the years.

I've only returned one item to WE. A printer calibration thing. Not faulty - just wasn't what I had expected. After a telephone conversation they were happy to exchange it for something more suitable.

Just called them and got an interesting message, "due to an emergency situation, we have had to evacuate the building........."

just got through :)

Last edited:
I've had no problem with WHE.

I bought my Fuji S5 Pro there, it was DOA, and they sent me a new one and collected the faulty one next day.

Don't use them much now, as prices are potty (not just there, its a bad time to buy "new" anywhere)

I just got the exact same thing with "low stock". Called them last night to confirm stock, was told yes its available, ordered, got told today, no stock. I will not be using them again. :(

Oh yes, and it still says low stock!

Last edited:
My personal experience of WEX - good range of equipment hence why I still use them, however I only get the odd thing that I can't get anywhere else. My latest experience was trying to get them to price match some filters and the response was they could beat the quote price by actually charging me more.

To get a replacement without returning the item as you have apparently done is a rare exception.
Apparently done? You're confused - it hasn't happened

To expect this to be possible and normal from every other dealer is expecting too much and is just not going to happen.
I don't expect it from every dealer - just the one's where my custom should be valued, i.e. where I'm a lucrative customer

Goods having to be returned first is required in just about every case. And I've returned a lot of stuff over the years.
Disagree. I can think of multiple businesses who don't

I've only returned one item to WE. A printer calibration thing. Not faulty - just wasn't what I had expected. After a telephone conversation they were happy to exchange it for something more suitable.
My returned goods have now been in holding for three days. And that is unacceptable to me purely on the basis I was told differently be WExp.

Back