WARNING-SIMULATED SUICIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for pushing the boundaries.

It's human nature for people to open threads with warnings on. It's like slowing down at the scene of an accident. You dont want to look...but...

It's just another distasteful thread admin have chosen to let continue. It's not art, there's nothing clever about it, no story behind it etc I'd almost go as far to say it's just attention seeking. Congrats!

Distasteful? I have seen far worse on here.

Personally, I'd like to get into the Op's head to see what made him go for this shot..........

Am I offended or shocked? No, not at all.

Am I interested. Very much so.

Yes it is just an image. How long until we have images on here alike to rotten.com ?

Tori... With respect, there is nothing gory about it...... Jeez! My avatar is worse :D

Well for me personally I don't dislike the shot, it could be technically better and I don't have any problems with this type of work. Thanks for posting op look forward to your next interpritation.

I never said it was gory. It's distasteful. Like the lovely rears thread....which still exists for 'photographers' to leer at.

I don't see anything positive for anyone to learn from this photo. The op or anyone viewing it. Waste of thread.

Apparently I'm entitled to an opinion here, and I've put it as politely as I can.

As has been pointed out to you various times, it's how you put those thoughts across that matters. Or are you saying that you lack the social skills to be able to put your thoughts across in a polite and constructive way?
FFS give me a break, its one word, the first word in fact that came into my head and im sure others thought it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back